Like yours road closed? Then the Ealing Half Marathon is for you.
With closed roads and a 7,000 capacity race, our UKA measured course weaves its way through the surrounds and occasional undulations of Ealing.
You’ll get the #EalingFeeling with over 30,000 spectators out lining the route and cheering you on, feel like a superstar with everyone calling your name as you chase down the miles.
This race has a special feeling to it, look out for the signs welcoming runners from across the world. Is it your birthday on race day? Then you might spot a special sign just for you. Our large scale race has a welcoming feel with all the security and professionalism you expect from a road closed London event.
Runners come back to Lammas Park to power through the final kilometre with supporters cheering on either side of the pathways making for a spectacular finish where you can claim your exclusive medal.
Suitable for elites, intermediates and beginners, our welcoming race is for everyone.
Join thousands of other runners who have already said YES and here is why:
– West London’s only fully road closed half marathon
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2014, 2015 and 2016 at The Running Awards
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2017 and 2018 at The Running Awards
– UKA measured course
– Ealing Mini Mile for 1,500 6-16 year olds on Saturday 26th September
– Family friendly race village to enjoy
– Raising funds for a not-for-profit Community Interest Company
– Bespoke medal
– 700 volunteers to get you round on the day
– 5 unique water stations at churches along the route
– A race for runners created by runners