The organisers of the award-winning Ealing Half Marathon have confirmed that over £28,000 was raised at the 2018 race for local schools through an inspired fundraising initiative. The event on 30th September 2018 saw hundreds of parents, teachers and governors from schools all over the borough lace up their running shoes to raise much-needed funds, and their efforts have more than exceeded expectations. Ealing Fields High School were the challenge winners and took home an additional £250.00 presented by Ealing Half Marathon.
Now you can do the same for your school.
Sign up to our Schools Package* to run with us and we’ll provide you with:
- Presentation at your school to all participants (school to request)
- Training plans for all abilities available
- Entry discount for your runners
- Permission for official use of our logo for branding
- Support pack with fundraising platform, tips and advice
- A cash prize for the top fundraising school (based on average raised per runner**)
- Recommended printer for branded t-shirts
- Publicity on our social media
*TERMS – Fees to Ealing Half Marathon (as outlined below) OR a minimum number of volunteers for Ealing Half Marathon on September 29th, 2019 (based on a sliding scale set by Ealing Half Marathon).
- 0-£1,000 raised – discretionary donation
- £1,001-£2,500 raised – flat fee of £100
- £2,501-£5,000 raised – flat fee of £250
- £5,001 or above raised – capped flat fee of £500
** Minimum number of runners – 3 per team. Ealing Half Marathon’s decision is final.
Entries for the 2019 Ealing Half Marathon are now open, and any schools interested in entering a team should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The Ealing Half Marathon is looking forward to welcoming 7,000 runners from over 25 countries to West London this autumn. It is expected that general places for the 2019 race will sell out in advance, as they did for 2018, and those wishing to be on the start line in Lammas Park in September are encouraged to secure their place early.
The 13.1-mile single lap, traffic-free course takes runners through parts of Central Ealing, Montpelier, Pitshanger, West Ealing, Hanwell and St Stephens before returning to Lammas Park.
Entries for the Ealing Half Marathon 2019 are now open, contact us to set up your challenge and get your additional discount.
Early Sign Up Discounts:
LOWEST PRICE Sept 2018 until 31st January 2019 – £38 for affiliated runners and £40 for non-affiliated runners.
1st Feb – £40 for affiliated runners and £42 for non-affiliated runners
1st April – £44 for affiliated runners and £46 for non-affiliated runners
1st July – £46 for affiliated runners and £48 for non-affiliated runners
1st August to Race Close the fee is £50 for affiliated runners and £52 for non-affiliated runners.
The organisers are expecting the race to sell out by the end of July.
Contacting the Events team