The organisers of the award-winning Ealing Half Marathon have confirmed that over £9,000 was raised at the 2017 race for a local school through an inspired fundraising initiative. The event on 24th September saw a team of over 30 parents, teachers and governors from Mount Carmel Catholic Primary School lace up their running shoes to raise much-needed funds, and their efforts have more than exceeded expectations.
Now you can do the same for your school.
Sign up to our Schools Package* to run with us and we’ll provide you with:
- Presentation at your school to all participants
- Training plans for all abilities
- Entry discount for your runners
- Permission for official use of our logo for branding
- Support pack with fundraising platform, tips and advice
- A cash prize for the top fundraising school (based on average raised per runner**)
- Recommended printer for branded t-shirts
- Publicity on our social media
*TERMS – Fees to Ealing Half Marathon (as outlined below) OR a minimum number of volunteers for Ealing Half Marathon on September 30th, 2018 (based on a sliding scale set by Ealing Half Marathon).
- 0-£1,000 raised – discretionary donation
- £1,001-£2,500 raised – flat fee of £100
- £2,501-£5,000 raised – flat fee of £250
- £5,001 or above raised – capped flat fee of £500
** Minimum number of runners – 3 per team. Ealing Half Marathon’s decision is final.
Entries for the 2018 Ealing Half Marathon are now open, and any schools interested in entering a team should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
The Ealing Half Marathon is looking forward to welcoming 8,000 runners from over 25 countries to West London this autumn. It is expected that general places for the 2018 race will sell out in advance, as they did for 2017, and those wishing to be on the start line in Lammas Park in September are encouraged to secure their place early.
The 13.1-mile single lap, traffic-free course takes runners through parts of Central Ealing, Montpelier, Pitshanger, West Ealing, Hanwell and St Stephens before returning to Lammas Park.
Entries for the Ealing Half Marathon 2018 are now open. Until 31st January the fee is £38 for affiliated runners and £40 for non-affiliated runners. From 1st Feb the fee is £44 for affiliated runners and £46 for non-affiliated runners, and from 1st August to Race Close the fee is £48 for affiliated runners and £50 for non-affiliated runners. The organisers are expecting the race to sell out by the end of July.
Contacting the Events team