Get involved through running, volunteering or partnership
Ealing Half Marathon is much more than one race once a year, we are here all year round. We are best known for creating the UK’s Number One award winning, Ealing Half Marathon, West London’s only fully road closed half marathon for up to 8,000 runners.
We are very proud to have won gold at The Running Awards as the UK’s Number One Half Marathon three years in a row.
We are also hugely honoured to have been shortlisted at the BT Sports Industry Awards 2016 for our community work against giants such as Coca Cola and Everton FC.
Our aim is simply to organise and manage a fully road closed mass participation race to raise a surplus which is ploughed back into community projects and your company can be part of the success in a variety of ways.
Field a team:
Get your company running, a great way to boost morale and team build. Encouraging fitness in the workplace can be extremely beneficial for employers. The endorphins released during exercise mean that employees have more self-confidence and energy, they have more positive attitudes when at work, and they are less stressed too. It’s a fact that staying fit and active has a hugely positive impact on how you feel and perform at work.
Whether it’s just clearing your head after a challenging day, boosting your concentration and productivity at your desk or improving the quality of your actual work, exercise can transform your working day for the better
Still need more convincing, here you go:
- Be part of one of West London’s largest road closed events
- Businesses of all sizes welcome
- Run, jog or walk along closed London roads with your colleagues
- Fantastic opportunity to raise money for charity if you choose to
- Reap the workplace benefits of staying active
- Enjoy the unrivalled atmosphere that 7,000 entrants and 30,000 spectators creates
Be a Volunteer:
You don’t have to be a runner to enjoy Ealing’s biggest event of the year. Last year, hundreds of volunteers got involved and had a great time making Ealing’s Half Marathon such a wonderful success for the runners and spectators alike resulting in us winning the accolade of the Number One Best Half Marathon 2014, 2015 & 2016 at The Running Awards.
This year we’ll be putting together an even bigger volunteer team of 700 (YES 700!!), looking after the race village in Lammas Park, out on the roads of Ealing guiding the runners and helping residents. Your company can be part of this amazing team effort. You can send 1 or 100+ volunteers, we have space for them all. There are popular team spots such as water stations, finish funnel, baggage etc, these get snapped up quickly so let us know if you want to all work together and we’ll do our best to group you all in the same area.
It’s a fun & rewarding experience for all and we’d love you to get involved. You will need to be able to give between 4 to 6 hours on the day depending on where you are volunteering. The required start time for most volunteer areas will be 07:30am to allow for all the logistics on the day.
Partner with us:
For a wide reaching active Community Campaign, Ealing Half Marathon is the perfect solution. For company’s who want to help the community through a powerful message such as health and wellbeing, you can’t make a better choice than Ealing Half Marathon. Choosing the award-winning Half with a Heart that created the #EalingFeeling would be a great choice for your company.
We also have many opportunities for organisation that would like to be involved in the UK’s multi award winning West London road closed half marathon.
From race guide adverts, spot prizes, e-goody bag inclusion, prize sponsorship, exclusive sector partnerships through to full event naming/branding rights we have the right involvement for you.
Why partner with our race?
- This popular event was an instant success, and is West London’s largest mass participation event
- 2017 event attracted over 7,000 runners for the main including 1,200+ in the Ealing Mini Mile
- Over £1,500,000 raised since 2012 for various charities
- Shortlisted at the BT Sports Industry Awards 2016 for our community work against giants such as Coca Cola and Everton FC.
- Voted Number One Half Marathon in the UK at The Running Awards 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Highly rated in the running/fitness community – 97% of runners would do it again (as rated on Runners World).
- Email database of previous entrants and supporters, approx. 24,000+ fit and motivated people will receive regular emails about the event via Mailchimp
- Social media- Advertising to local businesses, community groups, causes and individuals, in particular via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. See Twitter @EalingHalf, instagram.com/ealinghalfmarathon and Facebook.com/EalingHalf.
Benefits to your company:
- Brand association with a high profile and popular event, with widespread national recognition
- Your community responsibilities – our event benefits the community
- Motivate your staff, teams and customers, get them involved for your cause
- Direct access to a readymade, highly motivated and healthy target audience of over 24,000 people via direct mail, and beyond via social media
- Additional access to the highly-prized family market via the Ealing Mini Mile. Or how about supplying a Spot Prize? Please get in touch, full details below.