We closed even more roads and expanded to a 7,000 capacity race, on our UKA measured course weaving its way through surrounds and occasional undulation of Ealing, our runners were kept well hydrated by our five unique water stations.
With spectators lining the route, the athletes were cheered on by an approx 30,000 strong crowd. The first man home in 64:14 was Josphat Kemei (Run Fast) with Teresiah Omosa (Run Fast) for the women in 74:45. Full results available here.
Runners came back to Lammas Park to power through the final kilometre with supporters cheering on either side of the pathways making for a spectacular finish, claiming their exclusive medal.
Suitable for elites, intermediates and beginners, our welcoming race is for everyone. Join thousands of other runners who have already said YES and here is why:
– Voted the UK’s Best Half Marathon 2014, 2015 and 2016 at The Running Awards
– West London’s only fully road closed half marathon
– UKA measured course
– Ealing Mini Mile for 1,500 6-16 year olds on Saturday 29th September
– Family friendly race village to enjoy
– Raising funds for a not-for-profit Community Interest Company
– Bespoke medal
– 700 volunteers to get you round on the day
– 5 unique water stations
– A race for runners created by runners