- The promoter is: Ealing Half Marathon Ltd (EHM), company no 11178836 whose registered office is at Hanwell Community Centre, Westcott Crescent, Hanwell, W7 1PD.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 17 years or over except employees of anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Promoters can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- This competition will be run on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
- Closing date for entry will be 31st January 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Download and use the template on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter or here and create your design within the area on the sheet. When you have completed your design, email it to email@example.com by 31st Janury 2019.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
– Two places to Ealing Half Marathon 2019
– Ealing Half Marathon kit – 2019 hoodie and t-shirt
– Hotel the night before race day. Location and room type not amendable and chosen by event
– Personal pacer at the race
– VIP marquee access
– No baggage queues or toilet queues, VIP marquee has their own
– Complimentary goodies from our partners and sponsors
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen from all entries received and verified by Ealing Half Marathon Limited.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 90 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By submitting the entry, the entrant agrees to grant Ealing Half Marathon Limited all intellectual property rights in the entry.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Ealing Half Marathon Limited shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Ealing Half Marathon Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.