Get the #EalingFeeling and get involved through running, volunteering or partnership
Ealing Half Marathon CIC is much more than one race once a year, we are here all year round. We are best known for creating the UK’s Number One award winning, Ealing Half Marathon. West London’s only fully road closed half marathon for up to 8,000 runners.
We are very proud to have won gold at The Running Awards as the UK’s Number One Half Marathon three years in a row.
We are also hugely honoured to have been shortlisted at the BT Sports Industry Awards 2016 for our community work against giants such as Coca Cola and Everton FC.
As an official not-for-profit Community Interest Company our aim is simply to organise and manage a fully road closed mass participation race to raise a surplus which is ploughed back into community projects.
For a wide reaching active Community Campaign, Ealing Half Marathon CIC is the perfect solution. For company’s who want to help the community through a powerful message such as health and well being, you can’t make a better choice than Ealing Half Marathon. Choosing the award winning Half with a Heart that created the #EalingFeeling would be a great choice for your company.
We also have a number of opportunities for organisation that would like to be involved in the UK’s multi award winning West London road closed half marathon.
From race guide adverts, spot prizes, e-goody bag inclusion, prize sponsorship, exclusive sector partnerships through to full event naming/branding rights we have the right involvement for you.
Why sponsor our race?
- This popular event was an instant success, and is West London’s largest mass participation event
- 2016 event attracted over 7,000 runners for the main including 400 in the Ealing Mini Mile, which increased to 1,500 for 2017- a readymade target audience for your brand
- Over £1,000,000 raised since 2012 for various charities
- Shortlisted at the BT Sports Industry Awards 2016 for our community work against giants such as Coca Cola and Everton FC.
- Voted Number One Half Marathon in the UK at The Running Awards 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Highly rated in the running/fitness community – 97% of runners would do it again (as rated on Runners World).
- Email database of previous entrants and supporters, approx. 22,000+ fit and motivated people will receive regular emails about the event via Mailchimp
- Press – Media partnership with Ealing Gazette (approx. 35,000 circulation) and media support with EalingToday.co.uk
- Social media- Advertising to local businesses, community groups, causes and individuals, in particular via Twitter and Facebook. See Facebook.com/EalingHalf and @EalingHalf
Benefits to you:
- Brand association with a high profile and popular event, with widespread national recognition
- Your community responsibilities – our CIC not-for-profit organisation benefits the community and not private shareholders
- Motivate your staff, teams and customers, get them involved for your cause
- Direct access to a readymade, highly motivated and healthy target audience of over 22,000 people via direct mail, and beyond via social media
- Additional access to the highly-prized family market via the Ealing Mini Mile. Or how about supplying a Spot Prize? Please get in touch, full details below.