Calling All Businesses:
A number of opportunities exist for organisation that would like to be involved in the event from race guide adverts, goody bag inclusion, prize sponsorship, exclusive sector partnerships through to full event naming/branding rights.
Why sponsor our race?
- This popular event was an instant success, and West London's largest new mass participation event
- 2012 event attracted approx. 4650 runners for the main event. This year we have up to 6000 runners plus 250 in the Family Fun Run (children and adults) - a readymade target audience for your brand
- Raised over £140,000 for various charities and intend to increase this year on year
- Voted in the Top Ten UK Half Marathons by Runner’s World Magazine in our inaugural year - click here
- Highly rated in the running/fitness community – 94% of runners would do it again (as rated on Runners World - click here
- Email database of previous entrants and supporters, approx. 10,000+ fit and motivated people will receive regular emails about the event via Mailchimp (we can use this to send promotions and special offers and track responses and click through rates)
- Press – Media partnership with Ealing Gazette (approx. 35,000 circulation)
- Social media- Advertising to local businesses, community groups, causes and individuals, in particular via Twitter and Facebook. See Facebook.com/EalingHalf and @EalingHalf
Benefits to you:
- Brand association with a high profile and popular event, with widespread national recognition
- Direct access to a readymade, highly motivated and healthy target audience of over 10,000 people via direct mail, and beyond via social media
- Additional access to the highly-prized family market via the Family Fun Run (primary school to design the Fun Run finishers’ t-shirt with term time competition)