Friends of Ealing Half Marathon Membership Scheme
The award-winning Ealing Half Marathon is proud to introduce a Friends of Ealing Half Marathon membership scheme, to enable our many wonderful supporters to become part of the event and help it continue to grow over the years to come.
You don’t need to be a runner, a volunteer or a spectator to help; you can be a part of this important West London event just by becoming a Friend and providing valuable support as a member.
The Ealing Half Marathon is well known for its huge community support and lively atmosphere, and our new membership scheme is aimed at all those who wish to be more involved in our much-loved race.
Friends of Ealing Half Marathon Benefits:
- Access to a VIP marquee on the day of the Ealing Half Marathon (Sunday 24th September in 2017)
- Entry into a draw to be an official starter for the event
- Exclusive merchandise
- Spring launch event for all Friends
- Recognition of being a Friend with a digital badge for social media
- Option to donate more via our website
Why become a Friend of Ealing Half Marathon:
- Become involved in the UK’s favourite half marathon – with no need to be a runner, volunteer or spectator!
- Enjoy being part of the Friends of Ealing Half Marathon community
- Help us to continue to grow
- Be part of what we are trying to achieve
- Give something back so we can continue to invest in the local community year on year
How to become a Friend:
Membership of Friends of Ealing Half Marathon is £35 per year, or £55 including an exclusive t-shirt. All proceeds are invested straight back into the not-for-profit organisation.
Note from Race Director Sandra Courtney:
“We are always being asked how people can help to make Ealing Half Marathon even more successful. Having an official Friends membership scheme is a perfect way for people to help and be part of what we are trying to achieve.
“The support we receive is amazing. Thousands of runners, volunteers and spectators really do help to make the Ealing Half Marathon a special event and we will be delighted for our Friends to play their part in helping to make the event sustainable going forward.
“Thank you in advance to all those who support the race by becoming a Friend!”